Is reading more on your list of resolutions/goals for the new year? If it is, we’ve got a fun reading challenge for you.
And please consider reviewing and recommending the books you read and enjoy. It’s the best gift you can give an author.
- A 2017 release by a Tall Poppy Writers (TPW) author. Click here for a list of Tall Poppy authors.
- A 2016 release by a TPW author.
- A TPW book you chose because of its cover.
- A TPW book that you chose because of the title.
- A TPW book you’ve had on your TBR list for over a year.
- A book recommended by a TPW author. We’ll be launching a Thursday #Pre-FridayReads column to help with this pick.
- A book on the backlist of a TPW author.
- A book by a new-to-you TPW author.
- A book by a TPW author in a genre you don’t usually read.
- A book by an author who wrote a blurb for one of your favorite TPW authors.
What’s on your TBR pile?