Four truths and one lie…
1. I share the same birthday with Elvis Presley and we are both surviving twins.
2. Bill Cosby once did his entire routine about childbirth with his hand upon my pregnant belly during a performance at a vineyard in Washington State.
3. As a teen, I chased jewelry thieves through the local mall and later testified and put them both in jail.
4. I have a recurring dream of 1920s Hearst Castle and having never been there, could describe details of the interior prior to my first visit.
5. I met John Krasinski in the narrow hallway of a Paris restaurant, the New Years’ Eve before he married Emily Blunt.
Kimberly, I’m hoping the lie isn’t the one about the Hearst Castle. I had a vivid dream about a home of an acquaintance (never had been there) and was able to describe it in detail which amazed her. She invited me to tour her house. It was the same one in the dream with a bit of a twist. I’m writing a short story about it. I never knew anyone that had a dream like that. Please tell me it’s true! I think the lie is the Bill Cosby story.
The Lie has to be Bill Cosby.