Five Things about me:
1. I was a pediatric clinical nurse specialist — my first publication wasn’t a book but a thesis and then a coloring book for kids to learn how to take care of themselves after an injury.
2. My three kids are grown now and scattered about the US from Hawaii to Maine to Alabama.
3. My first grand baby has the same due date as my October book, Becoming Mrs. Lewis
4. I was born on the first day of Spring and its my favorite season— stormy, both fire and water.
5. I am just now a five year breast cancer survivor and am healthier than I’ve ever been — a journey of outrageous proportions 🙂